Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Goal Setting

Happy Thursday all!!  Another summer week has almost gone by!  Why are these days flying by so quickly!!  I hope you are all getting as much out of the summer as you can!!  Most of my summer has been spent with this little face...


I LOVE spending time with my niece and helping my sister out with day care costs...but it is SO HARD to get anything done with this little angel around!!  :-)

Today I am linking up with Jess from I {heart} Recess to share with you my Back to School Goals for the 2014-2015 school year.  She is reflecting on the goals she set for herself last year and making new goals for this year.  Since I didn't have my blog up and running at this time last year, I missed her goal setting.  So, I don't have anything to reflect on.  However, I am going to make some goals for this year so that I may reflect on them next year!


Make sure to hop on over to Jess's blog I {heart} Recess to get a template for yourself so you can set your own goals! Then link up and check out the goals made by the rest of us!!  There are several that would totally apply to me!!  :-)





0 comments:

Post a Comment