Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

TPT Crazy!

It's Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday! In my district tomorrow is a professional day so there is no school for students. Since I'm still injured, there's no school for me either, but my team will be learning all sorts of new things! How does your school handle professional days? Do you have them during the school year or only before and after the school year starts? I'm always curious about how other districts handle professional development. It's neat to learn about the differences!

So yesterday was the last day of the TPT Teacher Appreciation Sale! Did you buy any goodies? Were you able to show restraint or did you go all out? I pretty much went all out! I bought SO MUCH clip art! I shopped on three separate occasions throughout the two day sale, and my cart was full each time! I bought over twenty new sets of clip art! I can't wait to get started creating. All I have right now is time, so now is the perfect time to put my creative mind to work! Did you buy any clip art during this sale?


Did you know Krista Wallden offered this awesome Teacher Goodie Bag surprise? If you have come and 'Liked' my Facebook page then you have already read about how awesome I think this is! If you're not following my Facebook page you can click the Facebook tab at the top of the page or visit www.facebook.com/kinderdragons. It was available until last night. Each day of the entire Teacher Appreciation Week, Krista adds a new set of clip art. I have gotten three of the sets so far, and I am IN LOVE! I hope you were able to take advantage of this awesome opportunity! If not, make sure to sign up for her Summer VIP Membership Club or one of her upcoming Monthly VIP Graphics Clubs. Trust me, you won't regret it!!!

I would love to hear about what you bought during the TPT sale! Please leave me a comment, and I might have to go add what you bought to my Wish List! Can't wait to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment