Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

#teacherweek15 Sanity Savers

Today is Day 8 with my Dragons, and they now have a four day weekend. We have a professional day tomorrow, but then it's a three day weekend! I'm so excited for the break, i can't wait to sleep in!!

This week I have been linking up with Blog Hoppin' for their incredibly fun Teacher Week 2015 linky party! Each day we have a different topic to blog about, and it has been a great way to get me back into blogging after the craziness of the beginning of the year!!

Today's topic is Sanity Savers! What a wonderful topic!! It's going to be so much fun reading different tips and tricks from other educators and bloggers! I foresee lots of note-taking in my future as I read through the tips of others!
Here's a few things I do that have helped me to remain sane.

Pack your lunch the night before. It sounds silly, but you will be saving time in the morning. Those extra few minutes in the morning can really come in handy throughout the year! Packing your lunch the night before means you can just grab it and go the following morning. Easy peasy!!  
#sanitysaver

Get to know the people you work with. Our school does some really awesome things to bring us all together, and teachers have chosen to hang out with each other away from school. Many of the teachers in my school participate in a Book Club, where there is much drinking of wine, eating of snacks, and sharing of stories. The book doesn't always get discussed.
Making friends with your coworkers gives you friends to talk to who know exactly what you go through every day. Sometimes only another teacher can understand our lives inside the classroom!!
#sanitysaver

These are a few things that have helped me stay sane throughout the year. What are some tips you have for holding on to one's sanity??

0 comments:

Post a Comment