Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Introducing...the Kindergarten Dragons!!!

   Happy Friday, and welcome to my brand new blog!!  I have NEVER EVER EVER tried to make and keep a blog before, so please bear with me through this learning process!  I am hoping to document and share my year in kindergarten, including various activities that I complete with my kiddos.  I have a TPT store that contains some of the activities that I have already made, and I will be continually adding to it.  Since I am so very, very new at this whole process I am very willing to listen to any and all suggestions that can help me create a more effective blog (be patient, I'm still learning!).  Please leave any and all helpful comments!!
   I am getting ready to start my own book study on the Daily 5.  I know that many teachers have already implemented this awesome system, but this will be my first year in doing so.  I am going to share with you my trials and triumphs with it this year, and I would love to hear your thoughts on how to use the Daily 5 in a primary classroom!  I hope that we can learn and grow together, and that you will find my blog entertaining and useful!  To celebrate my very first blog, I am throwing a sale in my TPT store.  Everything will be 20% off, and there are MANY $1.00 items that will be even cheaper for a few days!  Please visit and stock up on different activities!!
                                                     Just click <here> to go right to my store!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your own blog! I've had my blog for a little over a month now, but it's still a work in progress. You should definitely check out http://mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com/. She has great video tutorials for starting a blog. You should also sign up for Bloglovin and then add the Bloglovin media button to your site to make it easier for everyone to follow...I'll follow you and you can follow me too!

    Good luck!
    -Mai
    Diary of a Grumpy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mai!! I will most definitely take your advice. I need all the help I can get!! Consider me your newest follower!!! :-)

      Delete