Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

My Furbaby's Birthday

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope that you had a superfantabulous weekend!  I sure did...even though it seems like the summer is just flying right by!!  Does anybody else feel that way??  Yesterday was my furbaby's second birthday, so of course I spent the entire day spoiling her!  Do you have a furbaby (or more) that you totally spoil rotten??  I've honestly thought about throwing her a birthday party...would that be going overboard?  She got a special lunch of cheeseburgers and then went shopping for her birthday present.  By the time we got done shopping at her favorite pet store, she was pretty tired!  Now I need to spend the day doing all the laundry and cleaning that I skipped yesterday!!  This week I will be posting about the first few chapters in my book study of the Daily 5, as well as some new materials for my TPT store.  Make sure you keep checking back so you can see everything I've done!  School shopping is just around the corner, and I will make sure to share what I purchase and what I plan on doing with it this year.  Where is your favorite spot for back to school shopping?  Target, the Dollar Tree, Wal-Mart, Staples???  I'm ALWAYS looking for the best deals, so if you find something amazing on your shopping excursions please make sure to share in the comments!!  I'd love to share your finds!!  :-)
She is one pooped pit bull!!
Isis with her newest stuffy...wonder how long it'll take her to get that squeaker out!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment