Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Book Talk Tuesday

I am SO EXCITED I just had to share my news with you!!  If you are even just a tiny little bit familiar with the Early Education bloggers and TPT-sellers, then you have heard of the amazing Mrs. Deanna Jump.  Her blog, Mrs. Jump's Class, is one of the very first blogs I ever read and followed.  She also inspired me to get involved with creating activities for TPT after I saw her on The Steve Harvey Show one day. 

I checked her blog today, and found out that she is hosting a linky party called 'Book Talk Tuesdays' where she has invited bloggers to link up and talk about a different book every Tuesday.  It can be any book from any genre that we choose, and in the comments section there are already many teachers who have promised to link up.  I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE books.  Some may even say I have an obsession or an addiction, and I would have to agree with them.  I just can't seem to help myself from adding to my collection every year!!  So this linky party is PERFECT for me!!  I cannot wait to get started!  I've already been thinking about which books I want to talk about each Tuesday.  This is an awesome opportunity to learn about book choices, as well as getting me to go through my vast collection.  I hope you can either join up to share about your favorite books, or follow along each Tuesday as we discuss different books!!

http://mrsjumpsclass.blogspot.com/

Make sure to follow the link back to her blog (click on the picture above) and learn all about her 'Book Talk Tuesdays' and the other amazing bloggers and educators that are linking up for this literature extravaganza!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment