Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Caught Up on Comments

Happy Wednesday everyone!  In my district, all elementary schools dismiss an hour and 45 minutes early every Wednesday.  Well, the students get to go home.  Teachers stay until normal dismissal time, working as a team to plan or having professional development.  Does your district do anything like that?

Yesterday I mentioned that I was going to be working on catching up on commenting on all of the feedback that has been left on my TPT products.  I was ridiculously far behind!!  I am very happy to say that I have completely caught up on all comments!!  It took a few hours, but I was able to leave a comment on all the feedback I have received from my TPT creations.  Some of the feedback left was so sweet, it really made my day and brought a smile to my face!  Here are some of my favorites!

Short and sweet and to the point, I appreciate fellow educators letting me know that something I made helped make their job easier.  I know how hard and hectic being a teacher can be, and I'm so glad I was able to help!  I never would have known if she hadn't left such a sweet comment!
I was truly touched that this buyer put such thought into the feedback she left.  I love to hear how my creations are used in the classroom, and I truly appreciate hearing different view points on what is included in my activities.  I am so pleased to know that she enjoys this activity so much she'll use it all year long!
When I get feedback from freebies, it means so very much to me.  Especially since commenting on freebies doesn't earn any TPT credits, so there is no real incentive to rate and leave feedback.  For someone to take the time to download one of my freebies and then leave such sweet and specific feedback, it really means a lot to me and shows me that I am doing something right!  This sweet lady left such kind and specific feedback on MULTIPLE freebies that she downloaded, and that really means a lot to me.  As a seller, I enjoy hearing what other educators think of my creations and how they have used or will use them with their kiddos.  Thank you so much Gail's Reading Rubies for bringing a smile to my face more than once with your kind and thoughtful feedback to my creations. It is people like you who make me want to keep doing what I'm doing!!

If you are a creator or a blogger, how do you handle comments and feedback?  Are you able to respond right away?  Also, are there comments and feedback that stick out to you because they were so thoughtful and kind?  I would love to hear from you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment