Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Commenting on the Comments

Good morning everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your week so far.  I bet most of you are wrapping up the school year, aren't you?  I haven't been to work since January 27th, thanks to my car accident injury, but I know that my colleagues are looking forward to the end of the school year!  At my school, there are 6 Mondays left until summer vacation!  How many for you?

I am going to be spending the next few days catching up on the comments I need to make in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  I am WAY behind in commenting on the feedback that has been left from the awesome people who have purchased products from me.



I am ashamed to say I have feedback going all the back to SEPTEMBER!!!  I am a slacker, and I totally apologize!  I am going to be caught up by the end of the week!!  When you purchase a product from TPT, did you know that you can earn TPT credits toward future purchases just by leaving feedback on the items that you purchased?  Those credits can be used for anything in the TPT store.         Also, do you ever check the box under your comments that says 'Email me when the seller responds'? Do you ever look forward to reading the comments and feedback? I do!   So while I am resting and recuperating from my car accident injury, I am going to be working on getting my comments caught up.  If you are one of the awesome people who have purchased something from my store, please know that I will be responding to you very soon!!

Not only have I been horrible with responding to the feedback left me by the awesome people who purchase my products, but I have also been totally slacking in leaving feedback for the purchases that I have made from TPT.  Most of my purchases consist of different types and styles of clip art, though I have some activities purchased as well.  I have been almost as bad in leaving feedback as I have been in responding to it.  I haven't left feedback on my purchases since the beginning of November!! I have made a few purchases each month since then, mostly because I'm addicted to clip art, so I have a lot of feedback to leave!  I'm interested to see how many TPT credits I will earn by the time I have finished commenting!  Before I began catching up, my TPT credit balance was 42 credits.  I'll let you know how many credits I end up with when I have finished!


How do you handle leaving feedback?  Do you do it right after you made your purchase, or do you wait until you've had a chance to try it out with your littles?  Do you have a system for responding to feedback and leaving comments, or do you just try to fit it in whenever you have time?  I would LOVE to hear from you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment