Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

HUGE TPT SALE!!!

Hey there everyone!  Did you know that Teachers Pay Teachers is now 3 million teachers strong?  Yep, you read that right.  3 MILLION teachers!!!  In order to celebrate such a huge milestone, TPT is throwing a HUGE site-wide sale.  The sale lasts today and tomorrow only, and you can get up to 20% off your favorite items.  Time to clear out that Wish List!!  I hope you hop on over to my store to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime sale!! 

Coming soon to my TPT store: St. Patrick's Day activities.  I don't know about y'all, but I am SO READY for spring to hurry up and get here!!  In my neck of the woods, they're talking about another snow storm coming next week.  Ugh!!  This week has been our first full week of school since Christmas!!  How crazy is that??


Have a great rest of the week, and I'll be back soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment