Happy Saturday!! I hope you have all had an amazing back to school experience this year, and if you're headed back to school this week I wish you nothing but the best!
Saturday means it's time for Spotlight Saturday!
This weekly link up is a Teacher's Show and Tell where we can showcase our favorite tips, tricks, ideas, products, resources, and activities that can help make our classroom lives easier, more awesome, or both!
I have such a great time reading each post of bloggers who link up, I look forward to learning about something new each week!!
Have you been around social media lately? If so I'm sure you've heard about the #findyourtribe movement that was basically started by Schroeder's Shenannigans in Second and Lucky Little Learners, where teachers are encouraged to connect with other teachers and educators in their grade or subject area.
I am a proud member of several different tribes, including the Kinder Tribe, TPT Maryland, and Kindergarten Teachers Who Blog. You can find us on Facebook! Today I am showcasing a new tribe that I'm pretty proud of!
This tribe is a meeting place for all educators who are in the magical world of Early Childhood. It is a group where we can meet up and share ideas, where we can use our knowledge of early childhood to help build each other up. It is an amazing supportive group where thoughts and activities are shared, and we can post questions about things happening in our classroom.
Such great pieces of advice are shared through the group, like this little gem! I forgot how much I loved this quote until it popped up on the Tribe's page!
I would like to welcome all Early Childhood Educators to come over and join our tribe! No one understand what we go through better than we do, so what better place to meet up and share ideas and vent when we have to! Just click on the image below to head over to our Early Childhood Tribe Facebook page and request to join!
Want to share something awesome with us? Then you need to link up and share your Teacher's Show and Tell with us! I can't wait to read all about it! Feel free to use either of the Spotlight Saturday graphics when advertising your post! If the person/company you are Spotlighting has a Facebook page, give them a shout out on their page to let them know you have Spotlighted them!
1) You need to spotlight an educational resource that either you have created or you have found from someone else and love! This means you must link up with a blog post you have written putting an activity or idea in the Spotlight. Please do not link directly to a product in Teachers Pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook or similar sites.
2) If you are Spotlighting a product from your own TPT store or that of another seller, make sure that in your blog post you Spotlight a freebie or a paid product. If you have a freebie and a paid product from the same seller, feel free to use both in your post. If all you have is a freebie, then post about the freebie and how you used it. You can also Spotlight a freebie that someone else created along with a product that you created.
2) Make sure to give credit where credit is due! You will need to include the name of the creator as well as a link to their TPT or Teacher's Notebook store where others can get a copy of the resource as well.
3) Include pictures of the product in your post, either screen shots or photographs of your kiddos actually using the product. Give us a snapshot, just a brief glimpse into how the product or activity works. Just an image of the cover and one of the pages you have listed in the preview of the activity on TPT would be fine. It gives readers a visual and helps them better understand what your product is all about.
4) Make sure to leave a comment on the post of the two people before your post and the person after. This will help get conversation rolling, and will make sure everyone feels recognized for their efforts!
5) This is not the place to share your frustrations or disappointment with an activity or how you would have done it differently. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase that is a private conversation you need to have with the seller via email. This is not a link up to bash any sellers or their products, and any posts like that WILL BE DELETED!!
6) Follow my blog with Bloglovin' to make sure you are kept up to date on all the latest link up additions. Don't forget to follow my Facebook page too to keep up with all the notifications I send out!
7) To Link Up, you will need to click on the small blue button underneath my closing signature. It is directly under my name on the left hand side of the blog.