Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Following Free Font Friday

Oh my goodness, is it already June 20th?!?!?  Why oh why does the summer fly by so quickly??  I hope that, seeing as how tomorrow is the first official day of summer, all of you fabulous educators are now on your summer vacation!!

Today marks Week 3 of Free Font Friday linky party hosted by The Teaching Tribune!!  There are some REALLY amazing fonts being offered up this week, so you should totally go check them all out!!
http://www.theteachingtribune.com/2014/06/free-font-friday-3.html

I wish I was as talented as these fabulous ladies!!  I am SO addicted to adding to my Font book, honestly I don't know any teacher who isn't addicted to snapping up as many cute fonts as possible!!  With all these new fonts, and being a part of Krista Wallden's Summer VIP Club, I have decided to celebrate summer with my first SUMMER SALE!! 

To create this awesome sale flyer I used one of Krista's newest creations, the Bumpy Page Clings.  This amazing set came as my Week 3 goodies from being a part of the Summer VIP Club.  The font I used to create the flyer is PondFreeSummer that was created by Mel from Graphics From the Pond and offered on The Teaching Tribune as part of Week 1's Free Font Friday.  I am really enjoying the time to be creative this summer, as well as catch up on my To-Create List!!  I will be adding products to my store all weekend, so make sure to come and follow my store so you'll be notified of each new item that goes on sale from now until midnight Monday!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Erin-Murphy-7688

Simply click on the sale flyer picture above to go directly to my TPT store and snap up some of my creations while the sale is going on.  Hurry, sale ends Monday at midnight!!

Make sure to make the most of your summer everyone!!  I know I am!!  :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment