Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Summer Schedule

Hope all of you have been able to enjoy the weekend!!  We've FINALLY had some GORGEOUS weather this weekend, and it was absolutely wonderful to get out and enjoy it!!  This week is supposed to be a scorcher around here, with plenty of humidity, so luckily I no longer have to stand outside for recess!!  Tomorrow is officially my last day of the 2013-2014 school year.  It will be a day full of meetings and room packing.  I just hope that I can get everything done that I want to!!

Summertime means a lot of different things to a lot of people, including me.  It is a time when I can turn off my 5:00 am alarm and sleep in til, well, whenever I want.  It is a time I get to spend with my family and furbaby, and involves plenty of fun and exciting day trips.  It is a time when I can devote the majority of my time and energy to creating new activities to use with my kinders next year!  However, it is also a time when I get a bit lax with schedules.  Okay, A LOT lax.
This is SO TOTALLY ME during summer vacation.  There are days where I am literally stumped as to what day of the week it is!!  I know I'm not the only educator out there who can relate to this one!!  :-)  Reading old blog posts proves this isn't a new problem for me!!



So, in order to remind myself of what day it is and as well as to stay on some sort of schedule (nothing too intense), I have decided to devote each day of the week to a different blogging topic.  This will help me out by not only keeping me on track for what day it is this summer, but also having a blogging schedule will encourage me to blog every day and not get lazy with it.  I had so many great plans for my little blog last summer when I started it, and some of them I have met.  There is still a lot of work to be done, but I need it to become a habit to want to blog every day.  Enter 'The Schedule".


I'd like to take each day of the week to blog about something different.  Tomorrow will be the first Mix-It-Up Monday, which is the day I will blog about pretty much anything.  I may talk about activities I created or am in the process creating, Pinteresting ideas I've found and want to try, different management strategies...literally anything I can think of.  Make sure to come back each day of the week to learn more about what I will blog about on each day!

I hope that you enjoy the rest of this gorgeous weekend, and if you are already officially on your summer vacation, I hope that you are able to make the most out of every single day!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment