Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Markdown Monday

Happy Monday!!  I know that many of you educators out there are enjoying this last day of holiday break before heading back to school for your first day tomorrow!  I also have friends who have already been back to school for an entire month!!  Not to mention the blogging friends I've made from Australia, who are getting read to wrap up their year in just a few short months!!  Makes your head spin a bit, doesn't it?

As for my, tomorrow marks my 4th day with students.  We had a three-day week last week and a four-day week this upcoming week, which is a good start at getting our kiddos used to the rules and routines of the classroom.  One of the main concepts we're introducing this week is Rhyming.  Since today is the Markdown Monday linky party hosted by Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations, I decided to markdown ALL of the rhyming activities in my TPT store by AT LEAST $1.00.  Not too shabby, eh??  

This activity full of practice pages has been marked down to just $2.00!!!

A Write the Room Rhyming marked down to $1.00!!!

This St. Patrick's Day-themed rhyming activity is also just $1.00!!  Grab it now to use in March!!

This fun rhyming activity is available for just $1.00 this week!!

My newest activity, which I am going to be putting at my Pocket Chart Center, is marked down this week to just $1.00!!!

I am also in the midst of several more rhyming activities, and I hope to get them added to my TPT store by mid-week.  They will also be marked down $1.00 off until next Monday!!  Don't forget to hop over to Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations to see who else has linked up for Markdown Monday and put some of their products on sale for the week!





0 comments:

Post a Comment