Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Back 2 School Blast Off Sale Show Us What You Bought Linky

Hi everyone!!  Have you recovered from the HUGE TPT sale that happened on Monday and Tuesday??  I'll be the first to admit that I had a HUGE cart when it came time to checkout....both times I checked out!!  Luckily, I remembered to use the BTS14 code and get an extra 8% off, but I heard there are some of you out there who got so excited about the sale that you forgot to use the code!!  D'oh!!!

There is a pretty cool linky going around where you show what you bought during the Back to School sale TPT had.
I bought a TON of new clipart, including this little gem!!  Are they not the cutest!!!

I was SO EXCITED to get this bundle of amazing teacher fonts!!!  Can't wait to use it!!!

Check out this HUGE bundle of borders from Krista Wallden!!!  What an amazing resource to have!!!

This is the only non-clipart related item I bought during the sale.  There are so many adorable first day of school activities in this little packet, my kinders are going to love it!!!

That's just a few of the many, many items I bought during the sale.  How about you, what did you buy??  Link up with BlogHoppin' and tell us!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment