Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Smorgasbord

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Today I am linking up with Michelle from Fabulous in First for her Sunday Smorgasbord linky party!!  Today I am going to share some randomness with you!! When you're all done reading about my randomness, make sure to hop on over to Michelle's blog so you ca see which other teachers have linked up today!!

This week I've been hard at work creating different resources to go with my Extreme Classroom Makeover, since I'll be heading back to school in just a few short weeks!!  I know some of you are already back and don't wanna hear me whine about my summer being almost over!!  :-)

This is going to be my new number line.  I have created posters for numbers 0-20 and wanted them to fit with my theme, SO each one has a different rainbow colored background with rainbow numbers and letters, each one has my cute Little Dragon created by Scrappin' Doodles, and each ten-frame is full of jewels and gems.  Dragons LOVE jewels and gems!!
I'm working on an update for this packet, too!!  See the book in the bottom left hand corner, that's the book I'm creating an activity for!!  I'm REALLY hoping to get it finished by tomorrow so you can get it during the mega sale!!
This activity has an AWESOME update!!  If you've already purchased it make sure to download your new version.  If you don't have this amazing resource yet, make sure that you add it to your cart for the big sale!!

My cart is OVERFLOWING!!!  Do you have anything in your cart already??  What are you hoping to score during this huge sale??  I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment