Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Peek at My Week

Hello everyone!!  I've been busy school shopping with my sister today in order to get my nephew ready for school on Thursday so I'm linking up late tonight!!  Gonna be a short one tonight because I am officially back to school tomorrow, and it is almost past my bed time!!!

Tonight I am linking up with Mrs. Wills' Kindergarten for her Peek at My Week Linky.  My kinders don't come to school until August 26th, so I don't have any lesson plans to share. However, since this is my first official week back to school, I do have a schedule for the week. Here is a peek at what I will be doing this week!!

I know that there are some gaps in this schedule, however we haven't been told what we'll be doing during those gaps.  In past years we have been able to work with our team/in or rooms, but that could be different for this year.  Also, I am not required to attend every scheduled meeting.  For example, the CERT meeting on Wednesday morning is not one that I am involved in, so I'll be working in my room or with my team during that time.  Wednesday night is our Cookie Social, where students and families come to check out their classroom and school.  Plus, they get a fresh baked cookie from the cafeteria!!  Thursday and Friday are mostly taken over with Parent/Teacher/Student Kindergarten Entry conferences.  On Friday afternoon we're headed to some training sessions, and in one of them we get a brand new iPad!!  Woot-woot!!!  We have never had one before and I am EXCITED!!!

Well, gotta get ready for bed.  I have a long day of meetings tomorrow!!  If you're back with your kiddos, I wish you nothing but the best for the week!!  Don't forget to hop back over to Mrs. Wills' Kindergarten to see who else has linked up to share their weekly lesson plans for the Peek at my Week linky party!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment