Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Five for Friday

Happy Friday everyone!!  I officially go back to school the week after next, and HOPE (fingers crossed) to be able to get into my room next week so I can start to turn it into my Happy Place for the next 180 days!!  Today I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her awesome Five for Friday linky party!!



ONE
I have been hard at work creating new pieces to match my decor this year!!  Since I am going through an Extreme Classroom Makeover this year, I am trying to get as much done as possible!!  Here's what I've got done so far!!
Alphabet line...
Behavior calendars...
Daily 5 Book Box labels...
Daily Schedule tags...
Rainbow Word Wall headers....
And a dragon number line for the numbers 0-20.  I used gems inside the ten-frames!!  :-)


TWO
I got my 'Welcome Back to School' packet yesterday, and inside it was my class list.  There were only 15 names on it, however I know that it going to change.  Our newest team member, who we had not even gotten a chance to work with yet, was asked to go to a different school.  SAD FACE!!!  I'm so bummed we won't get to work with her this year!!

THREE
Since I got my class list, I can start working on the tags I will use to display student work in the hallway.  I also have to figure out how to decorate the classroom door....

FOUR
I have ALMOST reached my goal of getting 100 products into my TPT store.

I also learned that there are folks out there who don't like shopping at TPT, SSOO I went ahead and created a Teacher's Notebook store!!  I'm currently working on stocking it full of my activities!!

FIVE
I hit up the TPT Back to School Blast Off Sale two different times.  Luckily for me, I remembered to use the code each time so I could save even more.  I have heard of a lot of folks who forgot their code at checkout, some of them more than once!!  D'oh!!!  I haven't yet decided what my very favorite purchase was, though this one is definitely in the top five!!

What was YOUR favorite purchase during the sale??  If you weren't able to buy anything, what would you WISH you had been able to buy?


2 comments:

  1. I love all of the cute clipart from Whimsy Clips! Your dragon themed labels and things are looking great - love the gems in the tens frames - you've been busy!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!! I'm going for an Extreme Classroom Makeover this year, and since my theme is dragons I've had to make everything myself!! It can be a bit daunting, but I think it's coming along nicely!! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such sweet feedback, I hope you have an amazing school year!!

      Delete