It's time for Spotlight Saturday!!
This is a weekly link up where you can showcase your favorite products, activities, resources, lessons, ideas, tips, tricks, and whatever else makes your school year easier or more awesome!
This week I am shining the Spotlight on an incredibly sweet friend, Rachael from Sweet Sweet Primary!!
I'm sure many of you already know how awesome she is!! I'm sharing a few of her incredible creations that are really going to help me this year!
First up is this awesome freebie I found in her store that will be perfect for the beginning of the year!
These little beauties are going to be perfect for our sensory table during the first few weeks of school! My kiddos will use play-dough to make small balls to represent each numeral in the ten-frame. They are going to love getting a chance to play with the play-dough, plus they'll be increasing their number sense as well as strengthening those fine-motor muscles!!
I got this activity for a STEAL in her TPT store. Only $1.00!!! These cards are so adorable! They fit perfectly with the 'Chicka-Chicka ABC' story, and they are SPARKLY!!! We all know how much I love all things that glitter and sparkle!!
Rachael has created three different ways to use these cards. They are perfect for playing memory to match up the letter buddies, as well as a really fun game to ID the name and sound each letter makes. If they get the coconut card they have to put all their cards back!
This activity is perfect to use in small groups during the beginning of the year as well as an awesome activity to leave for a substitute!!
If you want a copy of her FREEBIE, click the image below!
For her amazing Alphabet Activity, that is just $1.00, click the image below!
Here's how you can find Sweet Sweet Primary through social media. Trust me, you need to make sure you Like and Follow this lady, she's amazing!!
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO VISIT HER BLOG:
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO VISIT HER TPT STORE:
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO VISIT HER FACEBOOK PAGE:
I would LOVE for you to link up for Spotlight Saturday too! I really enjoy learning about all the awesome educators out there, and I think this is a great way to do that! I welcome you to use either the Spotlight Saturday graphic from the top of the page or the one below. If you are Spotlighting someone with a Facebook page, make sure to leave them a comment on their page that you Spotlighted them!! Make sure to read the rules before linking up!
1) You need to spotlight an educational resource that either you have created or you have found from someone else and love! This means you must link up with a blog post you have written putting an activity or idea in the Spotlight. Please do not link directly to a product in Teachers Pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook or similar sites.
2) If you are Spotlighting a product from your own TPT store or that of another seller, make sure that in your blog post you Spotlight a freebie or a paid product. If you have a freebie and a paid product from the same seller, feel free to use both in your post. If all you have is a freebie, then post about the freebie and how you used it. You can also Spotlight a freebie that someone else created along with a product that you created.
2) Make sure to give credit where credit is due! You will need to include the name of the creator as well as a link to their TPT or Teacher's Notebook store where others can get a copy of the resource as well.
3) Include pictures of the product in your post, either screen shots or photographs of your kiddos actually using the product. Give us a snapshot, just a brief glimpse into how the product or activity works. Just an image of the cover and one of the pages you have listed in the preview of the activity on TPT would be fine. It gives readers a visual and helps them better understand what your product is all about.
4) Make sure to leave a comment on the post of the two people before your post and the person after. This will help get conversation rolling, and will make sure everyone feels recognized for their efforts!
5) This is not the place to share your frustrations or disappointment with an activity or how you would have done it differently. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase that is a private conversation you need to have with the seller via email. This is not a link up to bash any sellers or their products, and any posts like that WILL BE DELETED!!
6) Follow my blog with Bloglovin' to make sure you are kept up to date on all the latest link up additions. Don't forget to follow my Facebook page too to keep up with all the notifications I send out!
7) To Link Up, you will need to click on the small blue button underneath my closing signature. It is directly under my name on the left hand side of the blog.