Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Scoop

I am having so much fun with linky parties lately! I'm so glad for all the different link ups, they definitely make it easier for me to find topics to blog about during the summer! Today I am linking up for a really fun linky party hosted by Teaching Trio!



This link up is all about sharing three things you HAVE to do, two things you HOPE to do, and one thing you're HAPPY to do. Here's my scoop!


What's going on with you? I'd love to hear your scoop! Head over to Teaching Trio and link up with us! Just click on the image below to head over to her post!



DON'T FORGET!! You can still link up for Spotlight Saturday! Click on the image below to head to the link up! I can't wait to read about what you're Spotlighting! :-)


6 comments:

  1. I like your Spotlight Saturday idea! What a great way to share out resources.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would LOVE to have you link up with us! You are welcome any time! The linky runs all week and changes every Saturday! Can't wait to read all about your Spotlight! :-)

      Delete
  2. Cleaning and laundry should permanently be on every Sunday Scoop! LOL!!

    Janice
    www.prekpartner.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! It's a never ending battle, that's for sure!! :-)

      Delete
  3. Laundry is on my list too, unfortunately. And brand new crayons or colored pencils are the best thing ever! I love the Spotlight Saturday link idea. I'm going to plan on linking up next Saturday.
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laundry is relentless, I've decide that laundry is a bully. :-) Forcing us to wash and fold our clothes OR ELSE! :-) I LOVE new crayons, I've even been to the Crayola factory!! So. Awesome.
      I would LOVE to have you link up for Saturday Spotlight, that would be awesome thank you so much! The link is up until Friday, and we start fresh on Saturday. I can't wait to read all about your Spot Light!

      Delete