Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Exciting News!!

Oh. My. Gosh.  I have some AMAZING news to share with you!!  Yesterday, my TPT store reached 100 FOLLOWERS!!!!!  I'm just so super excited about this I had to create a FREEBIE to share with everyone!!

Way back in October of 2012 when I launched my TPT store, the goal of having 100 followers seemed so far away!  I remember how excited I was to get my very first follower, and it's almost as exciting as getting my 100th follower!  I am just so honored and humbled that there are 100 people out there who think what I do is good enough to follow me!! I hope that this 100 Follower Freebie will show my appreciation to those amazing followers of mine!!  I really look forward to adding to my TPT store, and hoping to get even more followers!!



I hope that you are able to use this freebie in your classrooms!  If you haven't had a chance to come follow my TPT store, I would LOVE for you to become a follower!!  :-)

Have a great weekend everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment