Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Smorgasbord

It's Sunday and I am linking up with Michelle from Fabulous in First to share my Sunday Smorgasbord with you.  Sorry I'm linking up so late, but I've been working on something all day!!

ONE

I have been HARD at work today to branch out into the world of social media.  First up, I created a Facebook page for my blog!!


Click on the picture above to take you over to my brand new page, and make sure to 'Like' it while you're there!!


TWO
As part of creating my Facebook Page, I made sure to add a Fans ONLY freebie tab!!  It took me ALL DAY to figure out how to make this and get it to link up to the freebie.  But now you get to benefit from my hard labor!!


To get this super-adorable set of icons, you will need to go and 'Like' my Facebook page and then click on the 'Fans ONLY' tab, and download by clicking on the picture.  You can use this set of icons by laminating them, putting a magnet on the back, and posting them in your room to let your students know which tools they will need to complete their tasks.  It is a great way to allow them to be more independent and to get their own supplies while you are working with a group!


THREE
There are SO MANY BIRTHDAYS happening around me this weekend!!!  Yesterday was my blog's 1st birthday, you can read about how I celebrated by clicking the picture below!!


Well, that's not the only birthday I'm celebrating!!  My furbaby Isis turns 3 years old tomorrow!!  Where does the time go!?!?  I can remember when she was just a tiny ball of wrinkles and fluff!!



Also tomorrow my niece turns 6 months old!!  She's half a year old already!!!  So in order to celebrate all these awesome birthdays, I'm having a sale at my TPT store!!

Click on the sale flyer to take you over to my store so you can stock up!!


Don't forget to go check out what the other bloggers have linked up to say!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment