Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

Happy Hump Day everyone!!  Today I'm linking up with Christina over at Sugar and Spice for her Wordless Wednesday linky party!!  This is a really fun linky where you share a picture that inspires conversation without you saying anything about it!  Check out all of the other pictures teachers are sharing for this awesome linky!!


I've been spending most of my summer with this little face!!  She just figured out how to sit up by herself last week, and she is loving the new view!!  For those of you who may not know, she's my 6 month old niece.  I love getting to spend so much time with her and watch her and she learns new things and grows up!!
 My question for you is: Who have you been spending your summer with??  I know that some of you have headed back to school, and I hope that your summer was everything you wanted it to be, and that you got recharged for a brand new year!!  I'll be headed back in a few weeks, but until then I'll be making sure to live up the time I have left!!  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment