Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Five for Friday

Happy Friday everyone!!!  Pretty soon it will be Purple Friday time again, GO RAVENS!!!  Today I've decided to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for my first Five for Friday linky party.



This linky party is about sharing 5 random things that have happened this week, or that you'd like to talk about.  So, here goes!!

{Numbers created by Mel from Graphics from the Pond}

This week my niece Lilly went on her first trip to the zoo!!  She seemed to really enjoy looking at the animals, and she did a great job on her first trip!





I have been hard at work creating new activities for my TPT store.  The one I am working on currently has totally absorbed my time for the past few days, and STILL isn't finished yet!  However, when it is, it will need these little gems I've been fixing up.


Make sure to stay tuned to learn just what I did with all this stuff!!




I am excited to star the school off as organized as I've ever been!!  Being organized for the entire year is one of my goals for the 2014-2015 school year.  This product I recently purchased should really help me with that!!


This little bundle is really going to help me keep my guided reading (AND guided math) groups more organized this year.  Even though this will be my 4th year in kindergarten, I still feel that there is SO MUCH I need to learn!!  Staying organized has been a struggle for me, so I'm trying to do whatever I can to make it easier!!



In order to help with my organizational goal, I downloaded this AWESOME freebie from Ashley Hughes at The School Supply Addict.


These fantastic EDITABLE binder covers are available as a FREEBIE in Ashley's TPT store.  They are for PERSONAL USE ONLY, but that's okay because I need to get myself organized!!  If you do too, click on the image to take you over to Ashley's TPT store and get a copy for yourself!!!



Finally, I have some VERY EXCITING BLOG NEWS!!!  My little blog is coming up on it's very first birthday!!!


I am fast at work creating a little packet of freebies to celebrate my blog's birthday.  The packet will be available TOMORROW for downloading, so make sure to come back and get your copy!!



I know that some of you are coming up on your Back To School week.  I'm headed back August 18th...ACK, there's still so much to do!!!  I hope you are able to enjoy the rest of your summer!!!  Don't forget to go back to Doodle Bugs Teaching to see which other bloggers have linked up!!


2 comments:

  1. Being organized is TOP on my list too! I got new teacher binders at Target this week so I can start!
    Happy blog birthday early! It's a lot of work to do a blog. Thanks for all the hard work! I follow you and love your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, thank you so very much for such a wonderful comment!! I totally feel that same about you, I'm so glad I found your blog through the linky party!! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, it IS hard work to do a blog...and I don't have a family that needs me to take care of them!! :-) Make sure to check back tomorrow and get a cool freebie!!

      Delete