Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Smorgasbord

It's Sunday, so that means I'm hooking up with Michelle from Fabulous in First for her Sunday Smorgasbord linky party!!  Just a bunch of randomness that we get to share with you!!  :-)


I have just a dash of randomness to share with you today, and make sure to hop over to Michelle's blog so you can read all about the rest of our randomness!!

ONE
I am enjoying my summer vacation so far, and I hope all of you are too!!  It's hard to believe that I have to report back to school in just six more weeks...man, time flies!!  Luckily I have been able to spend time with those who are important to me!!


I've had a GREAT time hanging out with this little munchkin!!  She is SUCH a good baby, so happy and smiley.  She has become VERY vocal in the past few weeks, and just loves to hear herself yell.  She is also a World Champion Sleep Fighter who only competes at the national level of nap avoidance.  Goodness gracious, she fights nap time like a champ!!  Love her to pieces, though!!

TWO
Spending so much time with my niece Lilly has caused my furbaby to get pretty jealous!!  Every time I talk to Lilly, Isis comes and tries to get between us.  Don't get me wrong, she LOVES that baby and is OBSESSED with giving her doggy kisses, but she also isn't used to sharing me.  So, to make it up to her, I made sure to take her to her very favorite place...


She just LOVES to swim, and there is a state park near me that has it's own Dog Park.  It is an open area (not fenced in) next to a large pond and surrounded by woods and trails.  Isis loves it there because she gets to do two of her favorite things, swim and run loose!!



THREE
I have been hard at work on some new activities to use for the beginning of the year, as well as some dragon-themed classroom decorations.  Even though this is my fourth year in kindergarten, I would like to 'start over'.  In other words, it is time for a serious classroom makeover.  This includes decorations, supplies, center activities, EVERYTHING!!!   I have so many ideas that I want to create, sometimes it can feel overwhelming!!  I can so easily get lost in the creation of an activity that I work on it for hours and hours at a time!  There are some days where I don't do anything but create...does that mean I have a problem?  Well, if it does, prepare to celebrate my 'problem' with me as I post lots of new activities, including some freebies!!  

I hope all of you are enjoying your summer, and I can't thank you enough for reading my blog!!  I would love to hear from you, so feel free to share some of your 'randomness' with me in the comments!!  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment