Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

So I was cruising around in BlogTown and came across a linky party that has been happening on Wednesdays.  It is hosted by Christina DeCarbo at Second Grade Sugar and Spice.


This linky is all about sharing a picture that says something without using any words.  As many of you know, I have been helping out my younger sister this summer by watching my nephew and niece so that she can save oodles of money on day care.  My nephew is 9 and pretty much self-sufficient (plus he's a happy camper to be on the X-Box all day), but my niece is only 5 months old.  She is quite the handful!!  I spend most of my time during the week hanging out with her.  Here is one of my favorite pictures!!


This is her first experience with baby food, and it seems like eating it was quite a rush for her!!  Yes, that is more puree that you see on her forehead....she's kind of a messy eater!!  I just love the expression on her face, coupled with her hand holding her head.  It's almost the same face we grownups make when we get a brain freeze from eating a Slurpee too fast!!

My question for you all is, do you have a favorite 'food' shot of a baby you love?  Do you remember the food that he/she was eating, and if it resulted in a bath for the little one?  :-)

Don't forget to click on the Wordless Wednesday button at the top of the post to go over to Christina's blog and see who else has linked up.  There are some GREAT pictures being shared, so go check them out!!


4 comments:

  1. aww what a cutie. I remember my girls first few eating experiences they loved spinach. Now they won't touch anything green but for a few months they lived on everything green. :) Enjoy this time they grow up so fast. My little babies are now 8.5 and almost 14 (next month)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love my niece to pieces, but she's a little firecracker!! I can understand about not wanting to eat anything green...teaching kindergarten I hear 'Eeww, that's nasty!!' at least once a day!! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment!!

      Delete
  2. I have a 7 month old and he looks like that at every meal! I have so many cute pictures of him with a face full of food. He will eat anything and everything you put in front of him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, aren't they the best pictures!!! So far my niece has liked everything but peas...takes after her grammy in that way!! Thanks so very much for stopping by and leaving a comment!! :-)

      Delete