Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Two for Tuesday

I'm late linking up tonight, but I wanted to participate with The Teaching Tribune's Two for Tuesday linky party.  This is where two of our products are listed for 50% off.



If you've been reading my posts, you know I have a lot to celebrate lately.  So instead of two items, I'm putting 3 of my best-selling TPT products on sale for 50% off until Wednesday night.  Oh, but that's not all!!!  There is currently a Birthday Celebration Sale going on in my store, so from now until tomorrow night you can snag these products at 70% OFF!!!

Until Wednesday, this awesome Write the Room activity that focuses on teen numbers, is only $1.00!!!!!

I use this activity when we're learning about story elements.  Littles choose a character/setting and have to draw the matching setting/character.  Character and setting cards, along with the writing prompt, are included.  Until Wednesday, this best-selling activity is only $1.20!!!  Psssttt - I'll tell you a secret.  This activity is at the top of my list for Product Makeovers, and very soon I will be updating it!!  Make sure to grab yours before I add to it and the price goes up!!!

Finally, this activity is one I will be using for the first time this year.  I am going to use this packet as morning work/homework for our alphabet practice.  So far, each letter of the alphabet contains three different pages of activities.  I will be soon be adding even more to this packet, so make sure you grab yours at the super-low sale price of $1.40!!!  


I hope you are able to grab some great resources today from the linky party!!  Make sure to go back to the top of this post and click on their button to go back and find even more resources!!

For those of you who didn't know, I'm having my VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!!!  You have the chance to earn my newest activity bundle!!  Click on the picture below to go to my post to read all about it, and make sure you enter the giveaway!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment