Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

My little Lilly is FINALLY napping, so I'm going to try and get some work done before she wakes up again!!  That little munchkin can take a twenty minute nap and be ready and raring to go for the next four hours!!!  Love her though...look at how happy she is!!!


So Wednesday means it's Wish List Wednesday, where I get to share some of the products that are on my TPT Wish List, some of the products I have purchased from my Wish List, and daily life wishes I've granted myself.  Today I'd like to share with you some items that are still on my Wish List.  If you see something you're interested in for your own Wish List, just click on the picture to take you to the designer's TPT store.  Once there, you can click on the 'Add To Wish List' button underneath the 'Buy Licenses to Share' button.

Here's a few more items from my evere-growing Wish List on TPT.

ONE

Michelle from Kreative in Kinder has made this INCREDIBLE packet to help launch the Writer's Workshop program in your classroom.  I have plans to start Writer's Workshop in my room this year so this product would be a HUGE help!!  


TWO

One of my goals for this upcoming school year is to be as organized as possible.  This packet has several editable templates and data recording sheets.  I think that being able to use this awesome bundle from Literacy Without Worksheets will make guided reading run much more smoothly.

THREE

Since I teach kindergarten, shapes are a huge part of my curriculum.  It has been really hard for me to find graphics of real world objects that match the 3D shapes we're learning.  This amazing packet of clip art from Ashley Hughes at The School Supply Addict will be a huge help to teaching my littles their shapes and how to connect them to the real world.


I hope I'll be able to buy these before school starts up in 6 weeks!!  Do you have a TPT wish list? What's on it?  Please leave a comment telling me about your wishes, and they might end up on my Wish LIst too!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment