Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Smorgasbord

It's Sunday everyone, and I am linking up with Michelle over at Fabulous in First!!  That means it's time for this week's Sunday Smorgasbord!!  This post is all about me getting to be RANDOM and share some RANDOMNESS with you!!


ONE

I hope you are all getting an opportunity to relax and recharge, as well as to spend time with those who matter to you!!  I got to spend some time with my favorite niece!!  She did a GREAT job with the fireworks, didn't whimper or cry or even jumped!!


I just can't get over how CUTE she is!!!  I have so much fun buying clothes for her!  I tend to go a bit overboard when buying clothes for her, but I just tell myself that I am buying for me and for our mom.  She would have spoiled this baby completely rotten!!

TWO

Yesterday my sister and I went on a shopping spree.  It's so much fun to get to do that every once in a while!!  We went to the mall, and I spent most of my money at Old Navy.  They were having a sale that was just too good to pass up, and of course I ended up getting a whole lot of clothes for my Lilly!!  However, I did treat myself to a few things.  I found a few new additions to the classroom of the Kindergarten Dragons!!


How adorable are they?!?!  Believe it or not, I found each of them at a different store!  The big Stuffy the Dragon (far left) came from Target, and get this.  He TALKS!!  Says a few super cute phrases from the Doc McStuffins show!!  In the middle is Crackle, the dragon from Sophia the First.  This one came from the Disney store, and is a dragon I didn't even know existed!!  I went there looking for a Stuffy, but they didn't have one.  I was SURE I was going to find one at the Disney Store, but alas, no such luck.  I was super excited to find Crackle though!!  Last, but certainly not least, is the little Stuffy the Dragon (far right).  He came from Old Navy and is actually a 'Teenie Beanie Baby'.  I'm super excited to have found these guys!!  :-)


THREE

I got to spend some time with the Cassidy side of our family tree today.  When to a first birthday party for the youngest son of one of my cousins.  It was such a GORGEOUS day to have a party outside at the local park, and the many, many playground options made my nephew a very happy boy!!  There were some great photo props at the party that we totally took advantage of!!



He doesn't look thrilled at all in this picture, but it was totally his idea.  I think this is his "I'm being serious and grown up' face!!


Even Silly Little Lilly got into the fun!!  She kept this on just long enough for us to get a few pictures!!


It was a really nice party, and I'm glad that we have pictures to help remember the fun times!!

FOUR

Yesterday I reached a personal milestone.  My Teachers Pay Teachers store reached 100 FOLLOWERS!!  I was so completely thrilled and floored to have reached that goal that I just HAD to create a FREEBIE that I could share with all of those amazing people who like what I do enough to become a follower.  In case you missed my post about this yesterday, click on the picture to head over to my TPT store and grab a copy for yourself!!



FIVE

I'll be linking up with The Teaching Tribune for their Summer Bloggin' Week 6 linky party!!  I hope that they keep this awesome linky party going throughout the entire summer!!  :-)


I've already downloaded all of the week's buttons and have started to plan out my posts for the week!!!

I hope you all have a fabulous week, and keep checking back to see my Summer Bloggin' posts!!  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment