Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Scoop

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! Not too many more weeks before my school is officially on summer vacation! It's Sunday so that means I am linking up with Teaching Trio for their awesome Sunday Scoop linky party!


If you've never heard of it before, it's a linky where your blog post follows that ever-popular organizer! You write about 3 things you HAVE to do, 2 things you HOPE to do, and 1 think you're HAPPY to do. Love linking up with this weekly linky! Here's my Sunday Scoop!



Have to:  I lost my ear buds. I think the couch ate them. I really need to find them so I can jam out to my favorite tunes! I am still fighting the battle of the Pile of Laundry, but I fear I am losing... Finally, I need to organize the files on my hard drive. I don't know what I have or if I have doubles of things or what....it's a sloppy mess and I need to get it better organized.

Hope to: Post at least 3 products to TPT this week. I have set a personal goal for the summer and I'm trying hard to reach it! I want to advertise Spotlight Saturday as much as possible so lots and lots of folks will link up. Do you want to link up? Just click on the image below!!


Happy to: Break in my brand new box of crayons! I love to color, it's a big stress relief for me! My favorite time to color is in the morning before lunch time. There's nothing better than bright, natural light when you're working on art projects!


Hop on over to see the Teaching Trio
and link up with their Sunday Scoop linky party!




4 comments:

  1. I love Spotlight Saturday!!!!! I can't wait to check it out even more and link up this summer. A new box of crayons is the best!!!! Happy Summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I would LOVE for you to link up and Spotlight! Can't wait to read yours!
      I totally agree, there's nothing like a new box of crayons!!
      Thanks so much for stopping by to read my post and leaving such great feedback, I really appreciate it!!

      Delete
  2. The idea of Spotlight Saturday sounds awesome! I wish I had the confidence that so many bloggers have with sharing their ideas and resources. It feels like all teacher bloggers days are TPT extraodinaires and I am way behind the times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's definitely a bit scary to put so much of yourself out there! Will people like it? Will they be able to use it? Will they make fun of the work I did? The fears are definitely real! Eventually it does get easier and you even start to feel good about sharing it! It is definitely a scary step to take, but you should give it a try! You might be super surprised at the results! :-)
      Thank you so much for stopping by to read and leave such great feedback! If you ever want to link up for Spotlight Saturday I would love to read about your Spotlight! :-)

      Delete