Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tell All Tuesday

Today I am participating in a super-fun linky party called Tell All Tuesday! This linky is hosted by Jayme from Teach Talk Inspire and Diana from My Day in K and they have come up with a really awesome topic this week!


For this week, the goal is to share three 'facts' about ourselves. However, only two of them are actually true. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to figure out which of the three is a LIE!! In the comments section, you are to post which of my 'facts' is actually an untruth. On Friday, I'll write a post exposing which of my facts was indeed a lie!! Here we go!!



I am a tattooed teacher. I already have 2 inkings done, one on each shoulder blade. My first I got at 18, my favorite Disney character Eeyore. My second was done 5 years later and is a claddagh, an Irish symbol for friendship, loyalty, and love. I have planned out my third one and am just waiting until I can walk again to get it done.






I am quite the happy traveler (and an Air Force brat). So far in my life I have visited 32 states and three different countries. I have enjoyed taking a gondola through Venice, a burro ride down the Grand Canyon, snapping pictures of the purple fields of heather in Scotland, snorkeling off the coast of Australia, and dancing the streets of Mardi Gras. My next destination is a toss-up between an African wild safari or tracking down my ancestors in Ireland. Traveling is so important, getting to see other parts of the world helps you to become a better-rounded, more educated person. I love the journey, not so much the packing and unpacking! 





I am NOT a fan of clowns. I will not run away from them screaming in terror, but I will cross the street to avoid them. I hate when Ronald McDonald comes to our school to do assemblies because he always wants to talk to me or shake my hand. I would be perfectly happy to go the rest of my life never again laying eyes on floppy-footed, rainbow-afro-wearing, white-face-painted creepers who run around after children. No. Thank. You.





So, which two of the above do you think are true? Can you spot the lie? I would very much love to read your thoughts! Please leave your comments in the comment section about which of my statements you think is the big ol' lie. I will let you all know on Friday which facts from above is just plain hooey. Make sure to head back over to the link up and see which of your other favorite bloggers have linked up. Can you tell the difference between their truths and lies? You can also link up and share your own three 'facts.' Just remember that one of them needs to be a lie!!



17 comments:

  1. Hi Erin!

    I love your three - they are tricky! I'm with Joya though and going to guess #1. I couldn't agree with you more on #2 - I can't travel enough, but unpacking? That's another story! So glad to get to learn a little more about you in this linky!

    Nicole
    WhyPencilsHaveErasers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think number 2 is a partial lie at least. You may have traveled a lot, but not to that many states.
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hey, Erin! This is tricky, but I'm going to guess that either #1 or #2 is the lie. #2! Final answer! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmmm I'm going with number 2!!! This linky is so much fun!!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am stumped! I am going out on a limb and saying #3?? Ill be back Friday to find out!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...great 'facts!' I'm going to say #3 but I'm really not sure. Maybe #1 but I'm a tattooed teacher so that's not too hard for me to believe. :)
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. First….we have a problem. That picture of the clown is one I have been avoiding. My father-in-law told me about it; and now, when I can't sleep tonight, I'm going to be blaming you! ;0)

    Kidding…sort of! We are going to guess that your lie is not number three. We will say that number 1 is the lie.

    Best wishes,
    Ashley and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going with number ONE! What a cute blog you have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I am going to guess #1. I am scared of clowns so I think that one has to be true!
    Suzanne
    Kindergarten Planet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Erin! You made this tricky, but I'm going to guess that #1 is your lie. I love traveling too and clowns make me cringe so I hope those are true! Love your blog, too- so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! This is so darn cute:) I think that #3 is a lie even though my daughter would totally agree with you..lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! This is tricky! I am going to guess that #2 is the lie. Can't wait to hear!
    Sarah
    Mrs B's First Grade

    ReplyDelete