Thank goodness for Instagram!! Do you think people actually say that?? Well, today I'm grateful because I learned about another awesome link up that I found out about on Instagram.
The Tattooed Teacher is hosting a really fun Back To School Get to Know You Link Up called Assess Me. As teachers we're super used to assessments, both giving them and taking them. As teachers, we're not always fond of the assessments we have to give but this linky is a way to make assessments fun!
This is a link up that will last for several weeks, and each week there will be a different way for us to share information about ourselves with all of you!
Week One is all about answering Yes or No questions. I had a great time answering these, they're really fun questions. Check out my Yes or No Assessment!!
1. Not only do I talk to myself, but I will often answer myself as well.
2. Of course I'm superstitious, I'm Irish!!
3. I know it bugs so very many people, but I've been cracking my knuckles since middle school at least!
4. I'm not hungry 'cause I just ate!
5. Yes, my TV is on. Watching 'Treehouse Masters'. I want Pete to come build me a tree house paradise!!
6. I had my wisdom teeth pulled out a few years ago. It was my very first time getting a tooth pulled, and it was not fun at all. Ugh.
7. I haven't showered yet today. I'm a shower-at-night type of girl.
8. I went to Disney for a week when I was 7 years old. I would say it's WAY past time for me to go back!
9. I have worn glasses since elementary school. When I got to tenth grade I was finally able to get contacts and have worn them ever since. I'm really seriously considering lasik surgery.
10. I was born in Jersey and spent a few year there while my dad bounced around from one Air Force Base to another. I stayed with my grandparents in New Jersey so I could experience stability. When my dad was discharged from the AF when I was five we moved to Maryland, and have lived in the same house ever since.
I hope you had fun reading my assessment and learning even more about me! Head on over to the link up and see who else is sharing more about themselves!
Don't forget that you can still ink up for Spotlight Saturday! It's a Teacher's Show and Tell where we can share our favorite products, activities, tips, tricks, resources, and ideas with all of us! I get excited each week to learn about new things I can do in my classroom!!