Happy Saturday my friends!! I'm here to share this week's Spotlight Saturday!!
For anyone who doesn't know, Spotlight Saturday is a weekly link up that is pretty much a Teacher's Show and Tell. We get to share our favorite products, tips, tricks, activities, resources, and ideas!! I love getting to read all of the different posts each week, and I have found some really amazing resources!
This week I am Spotlighting Marta from Tweets from Kindergarten!
I am so lucky to have gotten a chance to meet her through all of the different social media link ups! I just LOVE her blog name and theme, isn't it the cutest??
She has some really amazing creations in her TPT Store and they are definitely worth a look!! Today I am going to showcase two of her products that I can't wait to use this year!!
I'd like to share with you an incredibly cute freebie that I found in her store! She has pages of freebies, make sure to check them all out!!
This is an awesome freebie for the beginning of the year! It is perfect to hand out to the parents of my kinders during our entry conferences! What a fun way to help them feel less nervous about the first day of school!! I love all things glitter, so it will be fun to make up bags of glitter to go with these cute poems! In the freebie, the poems come four to a sheet!
Next, I wanted to share with you one of the amazing paid products from Marta's store. I KNOW this one is going to be a big hit in my classroom this year!!
My kinders LOVE all things Pete the Cat, do yours? This packet of Marta's is perfect for the first day of school, and has some really great writing prompts too! The students can write about themselves in the classroom as well as write about what they did the first day! There are also several different sequencing activities as well as two easy readers. To top it all off, there is an incredibly adorable sneaker craftivity to use with the writing pages! This is going to make such an adorable bulletin board display during the beginning of the year!! I'm so glad I was able to snag this packet of hers!!
You can find the products I showcased by clicking on their image below.
Here's how you can get in touch with Marta on her social media platforms!
TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HER VIA HER BLOG:
I would love to have you link up too! I am so excited each week to learn about all the new ideas out there! Read the rules and then link up below!! Feel free to use either the Spotlight Saturday graphic from the top of this post, or the one below!
1) You need to spotlight an educational resource that either you have created or you have found from someone else and love! This means you must link up with a blog post you have written putting an activity or idea in the Spotlight. Please do not link directly to a product in Teachers Pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook or similar sites.
2) If you are Spotlighting a product from your own TPT store or that of another seller, make sure that in your blog post you Spotlight a freebie or a paid product. If you have a freebie and a paid product from the same seller, feel free to use both in your post. If all you have is a freebie, then post about the freebie and how you used it. You can also Spotlight a freebie that someone else created along with a product that you created.
2) Make sure to give credit where credit is due! You will need to include the name of the creator as well as a link to their TPT or Teacher's Notebook store where others can get a copy of the resource as well.
3) Include pictures of the product in your post, either screen shots or photographs of your kiddos actually using the product. Give us a snapshot, just a brief glimpse into how the product or activity works. Just an image of the cover and one of the pages you have listed in the preview of the activity on TPT would be fine. It gives readers a visual and helps them better understand what your product is all about.
4) Make sure to leave a comment on the post of the two people before your post and the person after. This will help get conversation rolling, and will make sure everyone feels recognized for their efforts!
5) This is not the place to share your frustrations or disappointment with an activity or how you would have done it differently. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase that is a private conversation you need to have with the seller via email. This is not a link up to bash any sellers or their products, and any posts like that WILL BE DELETED!!
6) Follow my blog with Bloglovin' to make sure you are kept up to date on all the latest link up additions. Don't forget to follow my Facebook page too to keep up with all the notifications I send out!
7) To Link Up, you will need to click on the small blue button underneath my closing signature. It is directly under my name on the left hand side of the blog.