Yikes, there are only 2 weeks left in July!! I head back to school the third week in August. Fingers crossed that I will be able to return to school being able to walk using my own two legs!! If it's Sunday, that must mean it's time for the Sunday Scoop link up with The Teaching Trio!
This is a really fun link up! We get to share with you our upcoming week using the popular 3-2-1 Organizer! I get tot ell you three things I have to do, two things I hope to do, and one things I'm happy to do!
1. Go Shopping - I have to check out my local Target Dollar Spot again. I also want to visit the Dollar Tree for their Friends and Family Sale today, get things an extra 25% off!! Gotta love a good deal!! Plus, I have a few more things to pick up for the Teacher Gift Exchange hosted by Simply Kinder. Can't wait to mail my package off to my Secret Pal!!
2. Practice Walking Up and Down the Stairs - Just this past week I have been able to walk up and down the stairs with just my brace and using the hand rails on each side of the staircase. It takes me a while, and it hurts, but I am so excited to not have to crawl or use my crutches! I am practicing every day, and every day I am getting stronger!
3. Laser Treatment Round 7 - Tomorrow is my 7th laser surgery treatment on my ankle. So far it has really helped with bringing back the circulation and bringing down the swelling. I am finally able to walk again after 6 months, which is such a huge improvement for me!! I have another 3 rounds of laser treatments scheduled, then we'll see if I need any more!
1. Post Some New TPT Creations - I've been trying really hard to get some new creations in my store! I really want to help teachers get ready for the beginning of the year, and I'm hoping my newest creations will do that! Remember, for the first 24 hours each new creation is listed at 50% OFF!!
2. Get a Hair Cut - My hair has not fared well since the accident. After several nights in the hospital it got some ridiculously huge knots and snarls, some of which had to be cut out and that means my hair is all sorts of different lengths. I've had a lot of hair fall out since the accident. A. LOT. I'm hoping the stylist I see will have some advice for me!
Learn About This Washi Tap Craze - I have recently received my VERY FIRST Erin Condren Teacher Planner. I have been stalking different blog posts and Pinterest boards to see the most effective way to utilize this brand new resource. I have seen so much flying around about Washi tape, but the only thing I know about it is that it is decorative tape. I would love love love to learn different ways this tape is used, especially with an Erin Condren Teaching Planner! Can't wait to figure out the best way to use Washi tape!!
You should swing back over to The Teaching Trio to see who else has linked up for Sunday Scoop! You can link up too!!
DON'T FORGET to link up for Spotlight Saturday! It's not too late to share your Spotlight! This link up is like a Teacher's Show and Tell, where you can showcase your favorite products, resources, tips, tricks, activities, ideas, and anything else about your classroom that you love! This week I am Spotlighting Tweets from Kindergarten, and I can't wait to read all about your Spotlight!