Happy Saturday everyone!! I know many of you are getting ready to head home from the Vegas conferences and I am so excited that so many of you took time to share the experience with us! Whether it was sharing pictures from sessions or the Strip on Instagram, blogging about your experience, or even getting onto Periscope to live share with us, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking time to help us feel like we were there with you!!
It's Saturday, so that means that it is time for Spotlight Saturday! This link up is one I created with the intent that it would be a sort of Teacher Show and Tell where we as educators could feature our favorite products, activities, resources, ideas, or whatever tips and tricks help make our lives as teachers easier!! Since this link up started a few weeks ago, I have had the chance to learn about so many amazing educators and creators out there, as well as some awesome designers and bloggers! I hope you link up to share your Spotlight, and make sure to read all the other Spotlights too!!
Today I am shining the Spotlight on an incredibly sweet lady who I was lucky enough to meet through these awesome social media link ups! Today I am Spotlighting Diana from My Day in K!!
I'm going to share with you a few of her amazing products! At the end of this post you can find the links to connect with her on various social media sites!!
Whenever I Spotlight another TPT seller I like to share with you a freebie they created as well as a paid product. The freebie is so you can get a sense of the seller's style, but don't forget to leave some feedback love when you download!
Diana has so very, very many amazing freebies in her store! Activities for all sorts of different times of the year and plenty of important kindergarten skills! I had a hard time choosing which freebie of hers to download, but then I came across this little cutie!!
How adorable is this little sight word game?? This is going to be the perfect addition to my Word Work stations for our Daily 5 rotations! This is also a game I can have my kinders teach to their 5th Grade Buddies. My kinders always feel so important when they can teach their Buddies how to do something!! I might even print out a class set in black and white to send home with my kinders, and that way they can practice at home with their families!! This is such an incredible freebie, and it has so very many uses!!!
Not only does she have plenty of amazing freebies, but she also has many activities for $1 or $2!! What an incredible deal!! This is one of the many awesome $1 deals she has in her TPT Store!
This is a wonderful activity to complete when wrapping up a unit on Community Helpers. There are so many awesome community helpers included in this little puzzle pack! There are three pieces to each puzzle, with the name, picture and definition of each community helper. A great activity to determine if your kinders understood how to label and define the different community helpers you are studying!!
Finally, I'd like to share one of her activities that works on number sense. During the beginning of the year, it is so important for us to help our littles understand what a number looks like and what it means to be a number!
This packet covers the numbers from 1-20. There are a set of ten frame cards that can be laminated and used during Number Talks, or you could make two sets and use them as a concentration-type game. There are mats for each number where students practice forming each numeral and then filling in the ten-frame set to represent each number. Also included are several sequencing strips where students can practicing identifying the numbers in a sequence as well as filling in the missing numbers.
I can't encourage you enough to go and check out Diana! Here are different ways you can get in touch with her!
CLICK THIS IMAGE TO VISIT HER BLOG:
CLICK THIS IMAGE TO VISIT HER TPT STORE:
CLICK HERE TO VISIT HER FACEBOOK PAGE:
I would LOVE for you to link up for Spotlight Saturday! You can choose to use the graphic at the top of this post or the one below when blogging about your Spotlight. If you are Spotlighting someone with a Facebook page, make sure to leave a comment on their page letting them know they've been Spotlighted! Please read the rules below and then link your Saturday Spotlight up so we can all learn from you!!
1) You need to spotlight an educational resource that either you have created or you have found from someone else and love! This means you must link up with a blog post you have written putting an activity or idea in the Spotlight. Please do not link directly to a product in Teachers Pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook or similar sites.
2) If you are Spotlighting a product from your own TPT store or that of another seller, make sure that in your blog post you Spotlight a freebie or a paid product. If you have a freebie and a paid product from the same seller, feel free to use both in your post. If all you have is a freebie, then post about the freebie and how you used it. You can also Spotlight a freebie that someone else created along with a product that you created.
2) Make sure to give credit where credit is due! You will need to include the name of the creator as well as a link to their TPT or Teacher's Notebook store where others can get a copy of the resource as well.
3) Include pictures of the product in your post, either screen shots or photographs of your kiddos actually using the product. Give us a snapshot, just a brief glimpse into how the product or activity works. Just an image of the cover and one of the pages you have listed in the preview of the activity on TPT would be fine. It gives readers a visual and helps them better understand what your product is all about.
4) Make sure to leave a comment on the post of the two people before your post and the person after. This will help get conversation rolling, and will make sure everyone feels recognized for their efforts!
5) This is not the place to share your frustrations or disappointment with an activity or how you would have done it differently. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase that is a private conversation you need to have with the seller via email. This is not a link up to bash any sellers or their products, and any posts like that WILL BE DELETED!!
6) Follow my blog with Bloglovin' to make sure you are kept up to date on all the latest link up additions. Don't forget to follow my Facebook page too to keep up with all the notifications I send out!
7) To Link Up, you will need to click on the small blue button underneath my closing signature. It is directly under my name on the left hand side of the blog.