Happy Sunday everyone!! I am already reading so many posts about flights to Vegas and landing in Vegas for the conferences...I'm definitely jealous but am SO making this a priority for next year!!
Today I am linking up with Teaching Trio for her very awesome Sunday Scoop link up. This is a great way to fill you in on my goals for the week!!
1. I MUST get my TPT Sellers Challenge Masterpiece done. I have been working on it for SO LONG!!! I am down to the very last activity in the packet and then am sending it off to a blogging bestie to get it edited!!
2. Regardless of how painful and uncomfortable it is, I have to keep walking! Even though it's only up and down the living room hallways, at least I am continuing to build up the muscles and strength in my ankle so that soon I will be able to walk without the help of a walker!!
3. I'm oh-so-jealous of all my wonderful blogging friends are heading off to Vegas for some really amazing conferences! I can't wait to see all of the pictures and read all of the posts, even though they do make me a bit sad that I'm not there! I am SO making this a priority for next year!! Barring any more accidents, you will see me in Vegas next year!!!
1. I really want to finish reading 'Whole Brain Teaching for Challenging Kids' by Chris Biffle. I had not known anything about WBT so I am definitely learning a lot, and am spending a lot of time trying to figure out how to make it work in my classroom. I want to finish this book so I can start on the 'Teach Like a Pirate' book I bought.
2. I have spent so long on my TPT Sellers Masterpiece, it has totally absorbed my life! I have not worked on anything else since starting it, though I have kept running lists of new TPT ideas! I can't wait to finish up my Masterpiece so I can work on new creations!!
1. I am oh-so-happy that Shark Week starts tonight!! I LOVE Shark Week and get totally absorbed with it every year! Even though it means that in another 8 short weeks I'll be heading back to the classroom, I still look forward to all the awesome shows that Shark Week brings! I think the sharks here on the East Coast are excited about it too, they keep making their presence known by biting swimmers and surfers from North Carolina all the way up through Delaware beaches! CRAZY!!!!! Makes me slightly glad that my ankle is keeping me away from the beach...my luck I'd become another shark bit statistic!! :-)
I hope you enjoyed reading about my goals for the week. I would love to read about yours too! Come on over to Teaching Trio and link up for Sunday Scoop!
You can still come link up for Spotlight Saturday too! I would love to hear you showcase your favorite products, resources, activities, and ideas! This week I am Spotlighting some amazing creations from the fabulous Karry from Yay for PreK! Come read all about it and link up too!!